This project intends to educate and raise public awareness about consciousness in the physical world. Traditionally, consciousness is studied by multidisciplinary fields such as neuroscience, cognitive science, biology, psychology, and even philosophy. Here we concentrate mainly on physics of consciousness. The intention is to be a hub for concepts in physics of consciousness by providing:
- Top mysteries of consciousness
- The latest videos about the science of consciousness
- Organizations and websites involved with the study of consciousness
- Related published scientific papers about the physics of consciousness
- Selected books published about the physics of consciousness
Development of this MVJS page is supported by a grant (FQXi FFF Grant number FQXi-MGA-2004) from The Foundational Questions Institute (fqxi.org)
Special thanks to Maestro Connor Roham for providing the background music for this project.